Clever Cubs is a course, which covers all essential skills in reading and comprehension, vocabulary, math, science, engineering and technology for children. In this course, students will face a series of STEM challenges while exploring the classical tales. In the class, children will find joy in transporting themselves into stories to solve problems.
Read and Explore
Students will be able to foster a good reading HABIT! heightening their interests to read and enhance their literacy skills.
With a positive Learning Attitude, students will be encouraged to form their own sentences in both writing and speaking, commenting on the tales and expressing their opinion after reading.
- Promote all-round English literacy
- Explore fairy tales
- Improve problem-solving skills
- Learn and understand the world around us
Suggested Age: 4 - 7 years old
Inspired by a series of classical tales including:
- Humpty Dumpty
- Jack and Jill
- Little Red Hen
- Gingerbread Man
- Hansel and Gretel
- The Three Little Pigs
- Jack and the Beanstalk
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- The Three Billy Goats Gruff
建議年齡: 4 – 7 歲
Suggested Age: 7 - 13 years old
Accompanied by a collection of favourite seasonal children’s books, a series of STEM challenges will be presented to our group of engineers.
Inspired by a series of selected tales.
- What do you do with an idea By Kobi Yamada
- We’re all wonders By R. J. Palacis
- The Polar Express By Chris Van Allsburg
- If I were President By Catherine Stier
- The Giving Tree By Shel Silverstein
- The Most Magnificent Thing By Ashley Spires
- If I Built a House By Chris Van Dusen
- Animals in Winter By Henrietta Bancruft
建議年齡: 7 – 13 歲
我們運用一系列季度極受歡迎的兒童書籍，為我們那群工程師提出一連串 STEM 的挑戰。